Amy Vo serves as the real estate practice team leader for St. Johns Law Group. Ms. Vo has extensive experience representing owners, purchasers, developers, institutional investors, and lenders in a wide variety of real estate related transactions. Her practice focuses on all aspects of complex commercial real estate transactions, including sales, acquisition, financing, development, management, and leasing of multi-family properties, hotels, office buildings, retail shopping centers, and other investment-grade properties. She understands the real estate market and has the experience and knowledge to assist clients timely, professionally and with documents that are based on years of experience, having devoted her practice entirely to real estate.
- Representation of institutional lenders in numerous commercial loan transactions.
- Representation of developers in various land acquisition transactions, as well as the subsequent sales to national builders.
- Currently represents multiple international companies in their acquisition, development, management, and leasing of multimillion-dollar office buildings, retail centers, and multi-family apartment complexes.
- Represents various hotel owners in the sales and acquisitions of hotel properties.
- Closed over approximately 1 billion in real estate transactions.
- Currently represents an institutional investor in the acquisition of investment-grade properties, comprised of multiple, nationwide properties valued at more than $50 million.
- University of Miami, B.A., 2002
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., 2005
Professional and Community Involvement
- The Bolles School, Parent Association
- Member, Rotary International, Club of St. Augustine
- Investment Advisory Board Member, St. Augustine Art Association
- Member, St. Augustine Inn of Court
- Member, American Inn of Court
- Agent, Fidelity National Title Insurance Company
- Affiliate Member, St. Augustine & St. Johns County Board of Realtors
- Junior Service League of St. Augustine, Inc. (Past President)
- St. Augustine Lighthouse & Museum (Former Board of Directors Member and Founding Lights Member)
- Kids Bridge Family Visitation Center (Former Board of Directors Member)
Bar Association Memberships
- The Florida Bar
- Member, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section of The Florida Bar
- St. Johns County Bar Association
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
Awards and Distinctions
- Preeminent Rating, Martindale-Hubble
- Florida Super Lawyers
- The Best Lawyers in America
- Seventh Circuit Top Contributor, Attorneys’ Title Fund Services, LLC
- Gold Agent Award, Fidelity National Title Insurance Company